Pizza rolls are a classic snack choice amongst family and friends that can now be enjoyed in the comfort of your own home. With an air fryer, you can easily whip up these delicious treats with minimal effort! In this blog post, we'll provide helpful tips on how to cook pizza rolls in air fryer for a convenient and delectable snack. We'll also discuss what ingredients you need as well as different flavor variations that you can try out for yourself at home. So read on to discover how easy it is to make your favorite pizza rolls in the air fryer!
What Are Pizza Rolls?
If you're looking for a delicious snack or a unique party appetizer, look no further than pizza rolls! These mouth-watering bites of pizza goodness can easily be made at home with the help of an air fryer.
But what exactly are pizza rolls? They're essentially mini pizza pies rolled up in dough and fried or baked to perfection. The best part? You can customize them to your liking with your favorite pizza toppings. These bite-sized wonders typically consist of pizza dough, pizza sauce, and cheese, but other toppings such as pepperoni, sausage or veggies are also popular additions. Pizza rolls are versatile, serving as a snack or appetizer, and even a main course.
Air fryers are an ideal cooking method for pizza rolls, as they provide a crispy and golden brown crust while being a healthy option compared to traditional frying methods. Don't have an air fryer? No worries, as they can also be baked in an oven.
Now's the time to indulge in the scrumptious world of pizza rolls. Get creative and customize your own today!
Nutritional Information For Pizza Rolls:
Nutritional Information for Pizza Rolls
Pizza rolls are a beloved snack, but what's in them? Let's take a closer look at their nutritional content.
A serving of pizza rolls has:
- 190 calories
- 9 grams of fat
- 2 grams of saturated fat
- 20 milligrams of cholesterol
- 360 milligrams of sodium
- 21 grams of carbohydrates
- Less than 1 gram of fiber
- 2 grams of sugar
- 5 grams of protein
Additionally, pizza rolls contain important vitamins and minerals, including:
- 10% of your daily recommended intake of iron and niacin
- 6% of your daily recommended intake of vitamin B6 and magnesium
- 4% of your daily recommended intake of calcium
While pizza rolls may not be the healthiest option out there, they're certainly not the worst. Consider them for a quick and tasty snack, but pay attention to portion sizes to keep your diet on track.
Benefits of Cooking Pizza Rolls In An Air Fryer:
Air fryers require little to no oil for cooking, so pizza rolls cooked with this method are generally much lower in fat and calories than those cooked in a deep-fryer or oven. Additionally, because the temperature is controlled and even throughout the cooking process, food cooks evenly without any burned spots or undercooked areas.
Advantages Of Cooking Pizza Rolls In An Air Fryer:
Pizza rolls are a convenient and delicious snack that can be enjoyed at any time. And, when cooked in an air fryer, they become even more irresistible! Here are some of the advantages of cooking pizza rolls in an air fryer:
- They cook evenly.
- They cook quickly.
- They're crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
- You can cook a large batch at once.
- They're low-maintenance and easy to clean up afterwards.
- You can customize your pizza rolls by adding your favorite toppings or sauces.
- Air fryers cook pizza rolls evenly, so you don't have to worry about undercooked or burnt pizza rolls.
- They're perfect for parties or anytime you want to impress your guests.
So, if you're looking for a delicious and easy snack that everyone will love, be sure to try cooking pizza rolls in an air fryer! You won't be disappointed.
What You'll Need?
All you'll need to make delicious pizza rolls in your air fryer is a bag of frozen pizza rolls and some cooking spray.
For this recipe, you'll need a bag of pizza rolls and an air fryer. Most grocery stores carry pizza rolls in the frozen food section. You'll want to get a 50-count bag, which is enough for 8 servings.
You can use any flavor of pizza rolls that you like. Pepperoni, cheese, triple meat, triple cheese, supreme, cheeseburger, ham & cheese, sausage, pepperoni & bacon, triple pepperoni…they all cook up wonderfully in the air fryer.
Totino's also offers a few newer items like cheddar blasted and Takis Fuego mini-rolls for a nice change from your ‘norm'. So feel free to experiment with different flavors and find your favorite.
How To Cook Pizza Rolls In Air Fryer?
Are you a fan of pizza? If so, then you're going to love pizza rolls! And what's even better is that you can make them in your air fryer. Making pizza rolls in the air fryer is a great way to get that pizza taste without having to heat up your oven. Not only is this recipe simple and straightforward, but it’s also a great way to use up any leftover pizza toppings that you might have.
Air fryers are amazing appliances that can cook food quickly and evenly. And when it comes to making pizza rolls, they are the perfect tool.
So, if you're wondering how to make pizza rolls in air fryer, here's everything you need to know.
- First, you'll need to preheat your air fryer to 380ºF (193ºC). This is important because it will help ensure that your pizza rolls cook evenly.
- Next, place the frozen pizza rolls into the air fryer's basket or onto the trays. If you cannot fit all the pizza rolls in a single layer, give them a good shake before they are done cooking, so all sides get cooked evenly and nothing sticks together.
- Then, air fry the pizza rolls at 380ºF (193ºC) for 5 minutes, then shake or flip them over and air fry for another 2 – 3 minutes. If you like your pizza rolls extra crispy, air fry them for a total of 10 minutes.
And that's it! Your delicious pizza rolls are ready to enjoy.
Tips And Tricks For Making Perfect Pizza Rolls Every Time:
Making pizza rolls can seem like a daunting task, but with a few simple tips and tricks, you can make perfect pizza rolls every time.
- Preheat your air fryer before adding the pizza rolls. This will help them cook evenly.
- Always use fresh ingredients. This is especially important when it comes to the dough. Make sure to allow enough time for the dough to rise properly, so that you get that light and fluffy texture.
- Use an air fryer. An air fryer gives the perfect amount of heat and cooking time, ensuring that your pizza rolls come out crispy and delicious.
- Be careful not to overfill your rolls. Too much filling will make them difficult to roll up and eat. A little bit of cheese and pepperoni goes a long way.
- Cook the pizza rolls for the recommended time on the package. Some air fryers cook faster than others, so you may need to adjust the cooking time accordingly.
- Bake until golden brown. Letting the pizza rolls bake for just a few extra minutes will make all the difference in terms of flavor and texture.
- Serve the pizza rolls with a dipping sauce or marinara sauce for extra flavor.
- If you have leftovers, they can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
With these tips in mind, you'll be sure to make perfect pizza rolls every time. So go ahead and give it a try!
How Long To Cook Pizza Rolls In Air Fryer?
Pizza rolls are a popular snack food, and air fryers are a convenient way to cook them. But how long to put pizza rolls in air fryer?
The answer depends on a few factors, including the size of the pizza rolls and the temperature of the air fryer. Generally speaking, you should cook pizza rolls in an air fryer for about 7-8 minutes at 380 degrees Fahrenheit.
However, it's always best to follow the instructions on the packaging of your particular brand of pizza rolls. This will ensure that they are cooked properly and avoid any potential safety hazards.
How To Store Leftover Pizza Rolls?
Leftover pizza rolls are a surprisingly popular snack item, and it's important to store them correctly. The first step is to place the rolls in an airtight container for storage in the refrigerator. This containers should be kept at a regular temperature – any fluctuations could cause food-borne illnesses such as salmonella or botulism.
Additionally, if you have multiple varieties of pizza rolls within your container, make sure you separate them by type because flavors can mix together if they come into contact with each other while wrapped up together. Finally, when reheating your pizza rolls it's best practice to use an air fryer set at 350ºF (175ºC). This will ensure that the inside of the roll heats up quickly and evenly without drying out or burning the outside of the roll – resulting in perfectly soft yet crunchy pizza pockets!
Tips and Tricks for Perfect Pizza Rolls:
- If you are using oil, make sure to spray it evenly over all of the rolls or toss them in a bowl with the oil before adding them to the basket.
- If your pizza rolls are not as crispy as you would like, you can increase cooking time by one minute at a time until they reach your desired texture.
- For added flavor, sprinkle with garlic powder or Italian seasoning before cooking.
- To keep pizza rolls warm while you cook multiple batches, place cooked ones on a baking sheet covered with foil and keep in a warm oven until ready to serve.
Conclusion: How To Cook Pizza Rolls In Air Fryer
In conclusion, cooking pizza rolls in your air fryer is an easy, quick and delicious meal option. Air frying truly does provide a healthier version of this favorite snack, as it requires significantly less oil and fat than traditional deep-frying methods. With a few simple steps and some practice, you can enjoy perfectly cooked pizza rolls right at home, with no extra fuss.
And if you're feeling extra creative, there are tons of great recipes out there that offer all kinds of ways to dress up your pizza rolls, making them even more enjoyable. So don't wait any longer — get cooking and get snacking! You'll soon see that air frying your pizza rolls is sure to be an enjoyable experience for everyone involved.
Read more: How To Reheat Pizza In Air Fryer?