Bacon Wrapped Filet Mignon Recipe
The perfect meal for any occasion, a bacon-wrapped filet will bring your family delicious meals. With these delectable appetizers made in an air fryer, you can have a restaurant-quality supper with only the touch of a button. These savory and flavorful cuts are easy to prepare and cost significantly less than most restaurants charge, so they’re ideal if dining alone or entertaining friends at home on date night or commemorating special occasions like anniversaries!
The kitchen is the perfect place for a romantic dinner with your significant other. The air fryer lets you cook succulent steaks that are sure to impress, but there will always be an occasion when this type of meal would make sense no matter what time of year it is. Whether cooking in front of friends and family on a summer night or enjoying seafood by candlelight at any other point during the year, these dishes can fit into whatever setting you’re looking for – all while giving off delicious aromas!
Dress up your steak with a few additions like china dishes and candles for the perfect romantic supper. For those who want to enjoy their meal in T-shirts and flip flops, serve alongside shrimp or scallops for an authentic surf n’ turf night.
For the perfect date night dinner: add tablecloths & lace curtains to set that mood; cook steaks on both sides before putting them over veggies seasoned with salt & pepper (or try thyme leaves).
Your guests will love your medium-rare filet in under 10 minutes, but what if they want it rare, well done, or even different doneness? First, stick the thermometer from the side of the cut using a meat thermometer and turn off the air fryer. Then, wait 5 minutes before checking with an instant-read digital food thermometer to make sure you’re up for cooking at any temperature!
|Preparedness||The center should be||Temperature|
|Rare||Coolish red center||125°F (52°C)|
|Medium Rare||Warmish red center||135°F (57°C)|
|Medium||Warmish pink center||145°F (63°C)|
|Medium Well||Slightly pink center||150°F (66°C)|
|Well Done||No pink or very little||160°F (171°C)|
Air Bacon Wrapped Filet Mignon Recipe:
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 290 kcal
- 4 filet mignon slices.
- 4 teaspoon steak seasoning (bacon) (optional).
- 2 teaspoon freshly cracked peppercorns.
- 4 toothpicks made of wood.
- 2 teaspoon kosher salt.
- 2 teaspoon avocado oil.
- A piece of bacon should be wrapped around the edges of a tenderloin until the bacon ends overlap. Next, insert a toothpick into the tenderloin to secure it (let the end stick out for easy removal). Continue with the second tenderloin in the same manner.
- Use olive oil to lightly brush the file on both sides.
- Place the bacon-wrapped tenderloin on the rack of your air fryer. Let cool for a few minutes on each side, then drizzle some avocado oil on top before tossing the bad boy into the oven to finish the dish and let those crisps caramelize.
- Season beef steak on both sides (if desired).
- Preheat the air fryer to 360°F and cook the files for 4 and a half minutes.
- The pieces of meat should be turned over during cooking.
- Cook for an additional 4 and a half minutes at 360°F in an air fryer.
- Remove the dough files from the air fryer and set them aside for 5 minutes for proper internal temperature. Use a toothpick to remove the toothpick from the file.
- Plate and enjoy with your family!