Air Fryer Boneless Pork Chops Recipe
Hot dogs are the perfect vehicle for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. If you’re looking to make a sandwich that’ll be sure to fill your stomach, then this recipe’s got it all:
- Crisp hot dog buns topped with cream cheese
- Two kinds of meat (or vegan alternatives)
- Mustard dressing
With these ingredients in tow, there will no longer be any need to worry about what snack food is going into your mouth!
You’ll be surprised how easy and tasty this recipe is. To assemble the cheese dogs, start with a toasted hot dog bun that will hold all of your favorite ingredients without breaking in halves like a regular slice of bread or perforated slider buns would do. Next, spread warm cream cheese on one side, then add whichever type of meat you prefer- from beefy sausage links to crispy bacon-wrapped franks! Next, top it off with onions, mustard, and sauerkraut if desired for an extra zesty kick.
Why Citrus Maple Boneless Pork Chops?
This delectable marinade will have you drooling with the savory sweetness of maple syrup and zesty citrus punch. The meat is lighter and leaner than a ham but still savory with the sweet maple syrup. Citrus adds zest to this dish which makes it different from your average pork chop recipe. The pork taste is enhanced by the citrus, while maple syrup adds sweet, salty flavor to a classic glazed ham. What sets this meal different from others, though, is that it’s not as salty, making for a welcomed break in routine. This recipe also works well on other pork dishes, such as roast or tenderloins, but I used boneless chops in my recipe today.
Are Boneless Pork Chops Easy to Make?
Yes, Boneless Pork Chops are a very popular type of meat used in many different meals. Boneless pork chops are easy to cook, and they can be accomplished by anyone because there is no specific recipe for them. Some people worry about how difficult it would be to prepare Boneless Pork Chops, but you don’t have to because Boneless Pork Chops are very easy to prepare. Boneless Pork Chops are usually made in the oven, but many people choose to use a different appliance for cooking Boneless Pork Chops as well, and that appliance is the Air Fryer.
What To Serve With Boneless Pork Chops?
I’m not saying you should eat these pork chops with everything, but they’ll taste delicious no matter what! For a traditional meal-time favorite, try pairing them with some roasted potatoes and skins. If that isn’t your thing, though (you don’t like to go too simple!), then think of all the possibilities: acorn squash for a side dish or green veggies like broccoli cooked in an air fryer.
Here is an example of a Boneless Pork Chop Recipe:
- Time to Prepare: 30 minutes
- Time to Cook: 10 minutes
- Total time: 40 minutes
- Calories per serving: 320 kcal
- 4 boneless thick-cut pork chops (refrigerator temp).
- a quarter cup of pure maple syrup.
- 1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan.
- a single orange (juiced).
- a quarter teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- Salt and pepper the pork chops. Fill a small casserole dish with the mixture.
- In a small dish, combine maple syrup, one orange’s juice, and rosemary. Remove from the equation. (Skip this step if you’re not using the marinade.)
- Refrigerate for one hour after pouring the marinade over the pork chops. (Skip this step if you’re not using the marinade.)
- The best way to get a crispy exterior on pork chops is by coating both sides with oil and then dipping the meat in an egg-and-Parmesan mixture before frying.
- Preheat your air fryer for 5 minutes at 320°F.
- Place the pork chops in the air fryer basket and cook for 20 minutes at 340°F , or until done.
- Use a meat thermometer to ensure that the pork is at least 120°F.
- Garnish with cranberries and rosemary sprigs and fresh rosemary.
Place on a plate and enjoy!